Friday, July 18, 2008

Playdate

Yesterday Lily had a playdate with Kate and Maggie and I had a chance to catch up with my friends Denise and Kim. The girls got along, well, like 2 year olds. The parallel played, fought over a few toys, played together a little bit, and lovingly gave each other hugs and kisses goodbye. Ben and Rebekah had a great time playing with Denise's two younger boys. I really enjoyed talking with and getting photography advise from my two friends. Of course, with three little girls around we didn't get to talk as much as we would have liked, but its always wonderful to be around friends. We talked about doing a girls' night in a few weeks so we can actually talk uninterrupted!

Denise - thank you for having us over and for feeding the kids lunch. We had a great time and look forward to seeing you again.

Kim - it was great to see you and catch up, especially since I can't keep up via your blog anymore!

Here are a few pictures from the morning. You can see more on Denise's blog.





5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I loved catching up with you. Hope you have a great weekend.

K

Kate said...

Rachel,

I LOVE your new blog design! I am getting a little update myself! It lloks like a fabulous, fun playdate...and nice to see Kate and Kim! Thanks for sharing....you all have some pretty girls on your hands! So great you are all close!

Have a great weekend!

Kate

Newportgirl said...

What a wonderful blog! Our daughter, Whitney, is also from China. She is almost 3 1/2 and is from Chongqing. We are in the process of adopting a second baby (LID 1/19/07). I don't have a personal blog but help with our agency's (Gladney) China blog.

I am a big, big fan of Three Peanuts and recently learned that it is password protected. Is there any way that you can please forward my email address to Three Peanuts? I would like to ask for permission to read all about the three peanuts :0). Thank you so much. Beth Anne (lebonchien@aol.com).

Heather said...

Are they not just the sweetest???

Glad everyone had such a great time.

Heather

Jboo said...

What fun that you all live close enough to have play dates! I'm sure the girls will be lifetime friends. Have a great week!

Janet