Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our stuff is packed...

At least most of it is. The movers are still packing some stuff and will start loading this afternoon. I am disconnecting my modem soon, so this will be my last post before we move. I am planning to leave town after the boys are home from school tomorrow and drive as far as I can. Jeff will be able to join us first thing in the morning on Thursday, so he will fly early to Pittsburgh. I will try to get as close to Pittsburgh as I can tomorrow night.

Packed to move

While taking pictures, I also snapped a few of the furniture we purchased in China that we had shipped back home (which is a long story on its own).

DSC_0565

DSC_0566

See you all in Michigan!

9 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you guys are on your way. Have a safe trip and I cant wait to see the new house. I hope everything goes smoothly and I love the china furniture!! It is beautiful!!!!

Christy :)

Reena said...

Best wishes for a safe, smooth, and uneventful ride!

Reena

Jboo said...

Best wishes for a safe and speedy move! Can't wait to hear about your new locale! Take care.

Janet

Eloise said...

Looks like you and the movers have made very good progress! Can't wait to hear from you after you arrive in your new home. I bet your old friends are delighted that you're returning!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a very safe trip and I will send good thoughts to your kiddies for a calm car ride! I also love the china furniture!

carolinagirl said...

My husband spent three years in the Navy just out of dental school. We moved three times with the Navy too! All those boxes look too familiar. Good luck unpacking - I can totally relate to how you tried to make it organized. With our last unpacking, we found a sippy cup of milk in the toy box - ugh...it was in June! Good luck to you and your family!

Diane said...

Hi Rachel!
I will be sending good thoughts your way while you are on the road with your three little treasures in the back seat! Be safe! Let me know when you are all settled and we can get together!
:)Diane

The Ordinary Horse said...

Good luck on your drive and settling (back) in. Thank you for your congrats wish about Meiying. Look forward to seeing you posting again. Try to stay sane!!

3 Peanuts said...

Rachel, I am glad that the first leg of the trip went well. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of Dylan with H. She was Harry's teacher too!

I wish you the very best of luck with the rest of your move. Thinking of you:)

Kim