Thursday, March 20, 2008

We made it!

After our longer than expected plane trip, we finally made it to China and checked into our hotel around Wednesday night 10 pm China time. We are at the Poly Plaza and our room is fine. Of course, the beds are kind of like sleeping on the floor, but we will survive for a few nights. I just hope the beds at the White Swan are a little softer! Here are a few pictures from yesterday or the day before. Here is our stuff (minus my carry on) ready to go!


First, here is a picture from the airport showing our flight leaving on time. We all know that didn't happen!

I don't know if I mentioned it, but we were in business class and also in the exit row. So, we had so much leg room that Jeff could have laid down on the floor and not reached from our seat to the one in front of us (he is 6' 3"). Here is our leg room.

Finally, here is the picture that Jeff, Mr. Travel, was MORTIFIED that I wanted to take - us sitting in our seats on the plane. I couldn't leave this off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you finally made it to China. Now only a few short days until you get your little girl! I'm sorry that your trip has been so adventurous so far. Hopefully, the rest of the trip will run more smoothly! Take care, Wendy in Fredericksburg