No referral yet.
We were very disappointed. As I mentioned last night, our agency was expecting a package from the CCAA today. Around 10 am today, I got an email from our agency that the package got stuck in customs. So, now we must wait until Monday. :(
I just can't stand the thought that we are matched with our daughter and the file is sitting in an envelope waiting to be opened. I hope I can sleep some this weekend.
The worst part about it is that Jeff will be in Germany on Monday, so we won't be able to be together when we get the news.
I can't stop thinking about and wondering who our Lily is, how old she is, where she is, etc. Last night the kids, Casey (our babysitter) and I all guessed how old she is, her birthday and how much she weighs.
Here's the guesses:
Ben 5 months 8 pounds August 15
Dylan 10 months 20 lbs March 2
Casey 9 months 16 lbs April 22
Rachel (me) 8 months 14 lbs May 19
Jeff 10 months 18 lbs March 15
Grandma Marsha 11 months 10 lbs March 15 (I guess this would make her 10.5)
Grandpa Peter 14 months 17 lbs December 10
We'll see who's closest come Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment