Still no word on our TA. It seems as though a bunch of agencies received them at the beginning of the week, but no more since then. Everyone in our group is getting frustrated as we just want to get our daughters!
Last night, the boys and I decided we would eat with Lily from now on. I've had her referral pictures in frames around the house, but now we decided to include her in our meals. Here's a few pictures of breakfast with Lily!
Jeff returns from Germany tonight. If we travel the week of March 17th (which is what our agency keeps mentioning), he will have one more trip to Germany the week of 3/9 before we travel. If that happens, I fear Jeff's body will have no clue what time zone its in!!!




3 comments:
Wow I can't imagine your frustration right now. Keep yourself real busy this weekend.
Tonya
These pictures of the boys are so cute. Ben, when did you lose all those teeth?
I hope you hear something soon!
This is a wonderful idea. Your have a wonderful family!
Post a Comment