Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Outside after dinner

After dinner tonight, the kids and I went outside to enjoy some comfortably cool air. I see so many pictures of kids playing outside and they look so neat and clean. After ten minutes outside tonight, Lily had chalk all over her hands, arms, and shoes and bubble solution all over her! I look at it as proof of a good time!

The evening wasn't terribly exciting, but I did get a few cute pictures! Now that Lily doesn't hold on to me for dear life the whole time we're outside, I can manage to take some pictures between blowing bubbles, drawing and writing with chalk, and helping push the cozy coupe!

Notice the chalky shoes!
P9163922

No pictures Mommy!
P9163925

Have I mentioned that Lily loves to jump?
P9163930

Does Ben look like a big kid here or what? I can't believe he will be 7 in just over a month!
P9163936

No comments: